- You cannot tell what he will do after he frees all the energy from self-pity and channels it aright.
- You cannot tell what he will do when his opponents write him off and consider him a spent force whereas deep within, he knows and believes otherwise.
- You cannot tell what he will do when the benevolent lover of the underdog, throws him some steroids to send him on a rebound.
- You cannot tell when his opponent coaches may find themselves in that place where a seemingly straightforward team selection decision becomes a complex and confusing one
- Beware of the proverbial scare
(Visited 156 times, 1 visits today)