- Cancer is a long-distance runner. It is patient. The Medicaid Cancer Foundation annual Walk Away Cancer exercise is one walk that covers a considerable distance. What is a long-distance walk without patience?
- Cancer is determined and relentless. Just as participants at the Medicaid Cancer Foundation annual Walk Away Cancer are with their minds usually set on the Finish Line. Just observe the faces of the founder of Medicaid Cancer Foundation, Her Excellency, Dr. Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu and her team, when the Walk begins.
- Cancer prides itself in its diversity and ability to attack different parts of the body. The Medicaid Cancer Foundation annual Walk Away Cancer exercise has diversity strewn into its DNA as participants come from various stations and backgrounds. Children are as eager as adults; just as known faces are as eager as regular joes. Dozens of other elements of diversities may be seen in the Walk
- Cancer does not like to walk alone. It likes to ride on the support provided by unhealthy lifestyle choices. The Medicaid Cancer Foundation annual Walk Away Cancer has grown over the years because of the massive support it continues to receive from persons and groups that want to see the back of cancer when it is finally defeated.
- Cancer likes to innovate with all dem metastasizing manifestations. Never mind. Medicaid Cancer Foundation annual Walk Away Cancer is an innovator’s delight going by what it looked like many years ago and what it looks like right now. This right here is the sucker punch for between cancer and focused, relentless humanity, who will likely out- innovate the other? With sustained interest and innovative research backed by steady awareness, which the Walk represents, one can safely guess who the winner will be at the end of the day.
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)