- The operation to separate both girls, joined at the head since birth in August last year, was successful
- The team of medical experts from various disciplines as neurosurgery, plastic surgery, paediatric intensive care, and brain imaging, came from Israel as well as London and New York. Collaboration never looked so good.
- The girls can now be carried separately for the first time in over a year.
- The father of the girls, who doubted that the procedure would help daughters is overjoyed that or the first time, he can lift the girls
- The success of the surgery was another shot of hope into the vials of the practice of medicine and related disciplines.
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)