- Did you know that the contract for Ikorodu Road-Maryland Junction-Ikeja Airport Road was awarded in 1974 at the cost of N24,985million?
- Did you know that the Ikorodu-Maryland Junction section of the project was the widest road in Nigeria at the time with three lane dual carriageways and a two-lane service road on either side, making it ten lanes in all?
- Did you know that the design of the road allowed for an underpass at Maryland Junction to separate traffic towards Ikorodu from traffic to the airport in Ikeja?
- Did you know that the underpass was the second underpass on Nigerian roads?
- Did you know that the first underpass on Nigerian roads was at the Iddo railway terminus?
(Visited 109 times, 1 visits today)