Not wanting to rest with his portrayal of Hercules, Dwayne Johnson recently ‘pitched to play’ the role of the world’s strongest man of another era, Samson who pulled down the gates of Gaza, and carried them on his shoulders.
Below are five takeaways from Dwayne’s ‘pitch’ as he ripped apart the gate to his own residence. With CGI, he would certainly place the ripped gate on his back and take them up the hill when ‘Samson hits our screens!’
- Run the PPRTST (pronounce priest) Code. The PPRTST Code is: push, pull, rip, tear, severe and throw down. (‘…I pushed, pulled and ripped the gate… Tore it out of the brick wall, severed the steel hydraulics and threw it on the grass’)
- Be mindful of time (‘…I didn’t have 45 min to wait’)
- Be conscious of your responsibility to others (‘…I have hundreds of production crew members waiting for me to come to work so we can start our day’)
- Work, regardless (‘…a man’s gotta go to )
- Get rid of the gate by all means necessary (‘…I did what I had to ’)
(Visited 102 times, 1 visits today)