Why did those Japanese scientists in Toho University choose this time of hug-phobia to release their report on the perfect hug?
Why did they publish their findings at a time when acts of social distancing are supposed to preoccupy the minds of those who do not wish to contract the dreaded coronavirus?
Below are some of the answers:
- Remember those you once hugged
- Dream again about the moments
- Hugging is part of what makes us humans. Don’t forget
- Social distancing does not equate to a ban on acquiring valuable knowledge
- Allow yourself the liberty of dreaming about how you would feel when you are free to hug again