Many celebrities, namely Adele and Simon Konecki; Khloe Kardarshian and Tristan Thompson; Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston, Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter, among others, were involved in some of the biggest celebrity scandals of the outgoing year. Their painful stories made headlines globally.
Below are some reasons many were drawn to the stories, and were quick to ‘share’ them:
- Many people were drawn to these stories out of basic curiosity, a natural tendency.
- Many people were drawn to these stories because of their ‘entertainment value’ among those looking for something to distract them from the pressure of the daily grind. That whole thing of the emperor having feet of clay afterwards.
- Many people were drawn to these stories because they were ‘shared’ by some trying to disguise their envy for these successful entertainers
- Many people were drawn to these stories because of those looking for excuses to do the same; break-up, as in most of the cases
- Many were drawn to these stories because of the tendency in some to feel validated by the attention from those they have engaged with such ‘captivating stories.’
- Many were drawn to these stories because those who ‘shared’ wanted others having similar struggles to know they are not alone.
- Many were drawn to these stories because misery, often disguised as unhappiness in these kinds of situations, loves company.
(Visited 281 times, 1 visits today)